We are hiring an executive assistant and a founder’s right-hand man to handle both business and personal tasks. The ideal candidate is an organized strategic thinker, anticipator and creative problem solver with strong communication skills and expertise supporting a busy executive and small team.
· Liaise between the director and the team; manage the day-to-day flow of information and ensure follow-up.
· Develop and prioritize goals for daily staff meetings with manager and team.
· Organize the principal’s daily schedule and update the monthly calendar of events.
· Maintain and nurture relationships with clients.
· Manage the movements of the director and the office. Travel both at home and abroad.
· Record meeting notes and delegate deliverables.
· Research and control of special projects.
· Support the principal’s charitable engagements and philanthropic efforts.
· Organize the principal’s business, personal affairs and special events.
· Bachelor’s degree preferred.
· Minimum of 5 years of direct executive and / or administrative support reporting directly to the founder.
· Excellent time management skills.
Autonomous resourceful person who is able to prioritize and execute multiple projects under tight deadlines.
· Understanding of fine jewelry, the high-end market and precious stones is a plus.
Creative and strategic thinker to help grow the business and improve day-to-day operational challenges.
· Strong sense of fashion and awareness of popular cultural space.
· Confidential and discreet.
Proficiency in Microsoft Office (ie Word, Excel, Outlook), with the ability to become familiar with company specific programs and software.
· Full vaccination required.
Please send your resume to [email protected]