Sorellina is a contemporary jewelry brand located in Brooklyn, NY, founded by sisters Kim and Nicole Carosella. We are looking for a full time Office Coordinator to join our growing team. This role is a great way to gain first-hand insight into the world of designer fine jewelry in a fun and encouraging environment. The ideal candidate should be organized, proactive, detail-oriented, and ready to wear multiple hats. We’re looking for a motivated team player interested in all facets of brand management, from social media to production to e-commerce, and more!
- manage Sorellina’s Instagram account and other social channels: assist with content shoots, create and post content regularly, interact with followers, repost content relevant to stories, respond quickly to DMs, present strategy ideas for the launch of new collections
- oversee inventory: bi-monthly inventory checks, update inventory management system with stock adjustments, upload new products to e-commerce
- work directly with public relations to create wholesale memos and package samples for press loans
- assemble packages for shipping, manage communication with FedEx / UPS / DHL, create shipping labels and commercial invoices, provide tracking information to customers and internal team, ship or drop packages on shipping locations
- maintain the office and prepare the showroom for appointments
- help communicate with clients regarding planning, inquiries and customer service issues
- coordinate the taking of immediate photographs of new products; drop off and collect goods to and from photo shoots
- travel between Dumbo and NYC Jewelry District to move jewelry and raw materials to local manufacturers and our production team
Experience in operations, marketing or media appreciated, but not required. Most importantly, the right candidate will have excellent communication skills, attention to detail, and be willing to learn.
To apply: Please send your resume to [email protected] with the subject line Office manager.